Get on Google Play

ইংরেজি ব্যাকরণ বিষয়ক আলোচনা
1. Apple of discord (বিবাদের মূল) – A piece of land was the apple of discord between two countries.
2. back out – (মত পরিবর্তন/পিছিয়ে পড়া) – If you sign your name, you can’t back out. You have to pay.
3. Between the devil and deep see( মহাসংকটে)= Surrounded by ill politics, Bangladeshis are between the devil and deep sea.
4. Benefit of doubt (সন্দেহাবসর – a judgment in one’s favor when the evidence is neither for one nor against one. The thief got the benefit of the doubt.
5. Blue Chips ( নিরাপদ বিনিয়োগ)= Garment factories are considered to be blue chips.
6. Below the mark (আদর্শ মানের নিচে) = The commodities supplied by you are below the mark
7. Come of – (উদ্ভূত হওয়া/জন্মগ্রহণ করা) – He comes of a noble family.
8. Come off – (অনুষ্ঠিত হওয়া) – The second anniversary celebration of our college will come off on January 5th.
9. Come true – সত্যে পরিণত হওয়া(Finally his dream comes true)
10. Come to the point – আসল কথায় আসা- Don’t beat about the bush, come to the points.
11. Cut it fine – অঘটন ঘটার ভয় সত্ত্বেও সময় সম্পর্কে হিসাব করে চলা- He cut it fine for as soon as he entered the train, it began to move.
12. Cut up rough: মারামারি করতে উদ্ধুত হওয়া – At this words he cut up rough
13. Dilly dally: গড়ি মাসি করা-Don’t dilly dally, start the work now.
14. Day dream- আকাশ কুসুম কল্পনা- Many young waste their time in day dreams
15. Drive to the wall- নিষ্পেশিত করা- The rich would not drive the poor to the wall if they knew that all man are equal.
16. Easy and free: অমায়িক –The boy is easy and free, so he has many friends.
17. Eat humble pie: অপমান হজম করে ক্ষমা চাওয়া- The manager had to eat humble pie before his employees.
18. Fair and square : সৎ- The learned persons should be fair and square.
19. Fair play : প্রতারণা বিহীন নীতি বা কাজ- I believe in the the practice of fair play in my business.
20. Finger in the pie : অংশগ্রহ- He has finger in the pie in every matter of his family.
21. First and foremost: সবচেয়ে গুরুত্বপূরণ- The first and foremost duty of students is to study as much as possible.
22. Fan the flame: আবেগে উজ্জবিত করা – His words were so attractive that fan the flame of every one.
23. Follow the footsteps of: পায়ে পায়ে অনুসরণ করা- People always follow the footsteps of some great man.
24. Foul play: অসদাচারণ করা- The honest do not indulge foul play.
25. Fight shy of: এড়িয়ে যাওয়া- Honest boys always fight shy of bad and dishonest friends
26. From cradle to grave ( দোলনা থেকে করব পর্যন্ত) = Everyone has to learn from cradle tograve. Raisul Islam Hridoy
27. Gain Ground ( সুবিধা পাওয়া) = The wise are said to gain the ground in the long run.
28. Give in – (বশ্যতা স্বীকার করা Relent, cease opposition, yield) – We will never give in to our enemies.
29. Give one’s right arm ( বিপদের ঝুকি নেয়া)= I will give my right arm if I could manage the tickets.
30. In black and white – (লিখিতভাবে) – Put forward your proposal in black and white.
31. In the wake of ( ঠিক পরে) = Police came in the wake of the accident.
32. In harness – On duty or at work. For example, Despite his illness he’s determined to continue in harness. It also is put as be back in harness, meaning “to return to duty or work,” as in After a long vacation she’s finally back in harness.
33. Let loose ( বল্গাহীনভাবে ছেড়ে দেয়া) = He let his horse loose in the field.
34. Make both ends meet (কোন মতে জীবনধারণ করা) = Now, the poor make both ends meet.
35. Make hay when sun shines ( ঝোপ বুঝে কোপ মারা) = You should try to make hay when sun shines….
36. Make head or tail – (মাথামুন্ডু বুঝা) – I cannot make head or tail of what you say.
37. Milk and honey – (প্রাচুর্য)- He lives with milk and honey.
38. Out of sorts (অসুস্থ) – I am out of sorts today.
39. Pave the way (সুপ্রসন্ন করা – to prepare the way with something for someone to come or something to happen.) – I am sure I can pave the way for your success.
40. Seventh heaven – (মহাখুশী) – I was in the seventh heaven when I heard the news of my BCS final result.

Raisul Islam Hridoy
    long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]