2. ‘EFTS’ refers - Electronic Fund Transfer System.
3. A loan with an artificially low rate of interest - Soft Loan.
4. Tele Banking was first introduced by - Standard Chartered Bank.
5. When share prices are falling it considered as - Bear market.
6. Bangladesh Bank was established in - 16 December 1971.
7. Dhaka Stock Exchange was established in - 1954.
8. In FY2020-21 Budget of Bangladesh, forecast of private investment is - 25.3% (estimate).
9. Budget deficit (% of GDP) stands at FY2020-21 of Bangladesh is - 6.0%.
10. Special Drawings Rights (SDRs) is related to - International Monetary Fund (IMF).
11. The regulator of capital market in Bangladesh is - Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC).
12. The first chartered Central Bank of the world - The Bank of England (1694).
Science & Technology
1. The acid used in storage battery is - Sulfuric acid.
2. Burning of diesel emits - Sulfur dioxide.
3. The organ of the body which produces insulin is - Pancreas.
4. The pH level of water is - 7.
5. The color seen from a long distance is - Red.
6. Altimeter is used for measuring - Altitude.
7. The unit for measurement of power is - Watt.
8. The scientific name of vitamin C is - Ascorbic acid.
9. Fathometer is used to measure - Ocean depth.
10. Science dealing with study of soil is called - Pedology.
11. Instrument used for measuring very high temperature is - Pyrometer.
12. The most abundant element in the earth’s crust is oxygen. The second most abundand element in the earth’s crust is - silicon.
1. ROM is a memory that is - Nonvolatile.
2. Point of Sale (POS) machine is widely is widely used by the - Merchants.
3. Output quality of a printer is measured by - Dot per inch (DPI).
4. LCD stands for - Liquid Crystal Display.
5. To remove program from your computer, you can - Uninstall it.
6. A collection of unprocessed item is known as - Data.
7. - are used to identify a user who returns to a website. - Cookies.
8. Chip is a common nickname for an - integrated circuit.
9. A - is a set of rules. - protocol.
10. An electronic path, that sends signals from one part of computer to another is a -Bus.